- Wow – John Wall of The M Show thinks we’re one of the Top 5 Podcasts that you should be listening to
- We all want a Chumby.
- Our friend Oliver thinks that people are going to buy the iPhone en masse. We don’t disagree.
- Google introduces in-store billboard advertising network…and videogame advertising…and radio advertising…and video search…and eBook sales. Steve and Chia-Lin love it. John loves it….but thinks it could be a bit creepy.
- Google to serve ads for music videos by Sony Music and Warner Music Group
- Chia-Lin wants a Playstation…or an Xbox 360.
- John is salivating over a Sony Reader. Steve and Chia-Lin think he’s nuts. Are eBooks a real business, yet?
- BitPass shutting down
- Content wants to be free….and ad supported
- John won’t pay for disposable content
- Ruckus rolls out its ad-supported music service for college students nationwide while Spiral Frog loses key executives
- Podcast advertising and technology company Kiptronic receives $4 million dollar investment
- Certain members of the porn industry wonder why anyone would want to see that genre in Hi-Def
Our closing music is Democracy from Alexander Blu.
Send us email to email@example.com or call our comment line: 775-860-2263. You can also reach us via Gizmo by contacting username ondigitalmedia.
Be sure to stop by http://www.odmcast.com to complete our listener survey – we’d really appreciate it.
[tags]Consumer Generated Media, CGM, Online Video, Video, Interactive Advertising, Wine, CES, Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas, On Digital Media, John Federico, Chia-Lin Simmons, Steve Hatch, Digital Media, Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, Mobile Content, Podcasting, Podcasts, Apple, Google, Ruckus, Spiral Frog, Kiptronic, Advertising, eBooks, Sony Reader, Sony Music, Warner Music Group, Music Videos, John Wall, The M Show, Chumby[/tags]