* Audio comment from John Wall of The M Show
* Fox News uses Treo video capabilities to break story
* Piracy as your competitor
* Universal Music Group sues Grouper and Bolt
* Yahoo! invests in Right Media
* Google to grab 25% of the $16 billion online advertising market
* Media companies threaten YouTube over copyright infringement
* Showtime content being sold on Amazon.com’s UnBox service
Our permanent special guest, Ken Gellman joins us.
Our closing music is Democracy from Alexander Blu
Send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our comment line: 775-860-2263. You can also reach us via Gizmo by contacting username ondigitalmedia.
Technorati Tags: Online Advertising, Online Video, Palm, CBS.com, Digital Video, Search, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Chia-Lin Simmons, Digitial Music, Alexander Blu, Audio, iTunes, Gadgets, Technology, DRM, Podcast, Amazon.com, Treo 700p, Audio Subscriptions, Advertising, John Federico, Podcasting, Video, Google, Google AdSense, Ken Gellman, Google Analytics, Computers, AdSense, Lawsuits, Wine, Premium Content, Digital Audio, Digital Audio Players, Google Website Optimizer, RIAA, Digital Media, On Digital Media, Yahoo, YouTube, CBS