This week’s episode of On Digital Media was just posted:
This week’s special guest is Tim Bourquin, co-host of The Podcast Brothers and President of TNC New Media (Producers of The Podcast and Portable Media Expo)
In this episode we discuss (not necessarily in order):
• The upcoming Podcast and Portable Media Expo September 29th & 30th, 2006
• Impressions on the CTIA Conference
• Acquisitions and Acquisition Candidates: NewsCorp gobbles Jamba/Jamster, Milkaround;
• YouTube, BankRate, eHarmony, others ripe for the picking
• Sprint/Nextel offering advertising on-deck
• Apple, iPods, iTunes; Microsoft, Zune
• SanDisk’s “Made for Sansa” badge program
• This Week in Tech gets first big brand advertisers: Visa and Dell
• Podcast Advertising: When will it be about something more than impression delivery?
• Our closing music is Democracy from Alexander Blu
Send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our comment line: 775-860-2263. You can also reach us via Gizmo using username ondigitalmedia.
Technorati Tags: Zune, Podcast, Podcast & Portable Medie Expo, Podcast Brothers, Dell, Podcasting, Marketing, Communication, Computers, PPME, Premium Content, Melodeo, Events, Microsoft, Digital Audio, Milkaround, iPod, SanDisk, Sansa, Music, MVNO, Digital Audio Players, Sponsorships, Sprint, Conferences, iTMS, iTunes, News Corp, Jamba, Technology, This Week in Tech, Tim Bourquin, Nextel, Jamster, Apple, TWIT, On Digital Media, Online Advertising, Video, Online Video, John Federico, Visa, Digital Video, Gadgets, Wi-Fi, Chia-Lin Simmons, Digitial Music, CTIA, Advertising, Alexander Blu, Leo Laporte, eHarmony, BankRate, YouTube, Audio