I'm really happy to invite you to join me at the Seventh Annual Small Business Summit on Tuesday, March 6th, in New York City.
The Summit is NY's premier event for small business owners, entrepreneurs and business professionals looking to network (500+ attendees), learn from experts, meet with exhibitors and win great prizes.
At the Summit you'll...
- Learn how Orabrush used creativity and low cost video to boost sales of their tongue cleaners.
- Hear from Dell how the power of online software can help you grow your business.
- Listen how Bonobos' customer service ninja works to please customers and sell more pants!
- Enjoy the luncheon keynote by John "ColderICE" Lawson that will have you laughing, crying - and inspired
- Listen to Scott Hintz, Founder of Tripit, share his success in building and selling two businesses - powerful lessons for EVERY business owner
- Learn form a sales guru about her secrets to getting the customer to say YES!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and LOTS MORE...
Tickets are $149 until Feb 24th, then they go to $199 - BUT I've got a special deal for you.
- The first 20 people to register can attend complimentary using this discount link:
- The first 50 people to register can attend for only $49 (until Feb 24th) using the discount link:
Check out all the details here - http://www.smallbiztechsumimt.com