David Berkowitz has a great post containing five insights on the value of search in Digital Media. Here's a taste:
- As campaign budgets drop, the share that's digital rises.
- TV beats the Web in research studies.
- Use search to create demand, not just capture it.
- Bigger than Roddick vs. Federer: core vs. mass.
- When it's time to launch a site, pre-launch it with a coming-soon page to give engines a chance to spider it.
Jump to David's blog for the details.
[tags]Marketing, Online Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, SEM, SEO, David Berkowitz, 360i, Demand Creation, Mass Media, Online Media, Digital Media, Research, Advertising, Online Advertising, Advertising Budgets[/tags]