- Google Buys Doubleclick. What does it mean for marketers, media companies and consumers?
- Google will begin selling ad inventory on 675 ClearChannel radio stations nationwide.
- Verizon Wireless/AT&T Wireless have begun offering unlimited SMS and MMS messaging while Verizon is also offering unlimited vCast mutlimedia content subscription plans.
- Microsoft has released the Silverlight video player which will allow for the delivery of HD content to the PC and Mac platforms as well as the IE, FireFox and Safari browsers.
- Adobe has released a video player that will allow Flash videos to be played offline...and consumption measured.
- Will Adobe become an aggregator of consumption data? Who would be best able to crunch that data into something useful? Google? The theories are flying in this episode...
Our wine selection was a 2004 Cabernet from Juan Gil.
Our closing music is Democracy from Alexander Blu.
Send us email to comments AT odmcast DOT com or call our comment line and leave a message: 775-860-2263. You can also reach us via Gizmo by contacting username ondigitalmedia.
Be sure to stop by http://www.odmcast.com to complete our listener survey - we’d really appreciate it.
For partner or sponsor information, contact jaf AT newrules DOT com.
[tags]Interactive Advertising, Wine, On Digital Media, John Federico, Steve Hatch, Ken Gellman, Digital Media, Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, Mobile Content, Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Podcasting, Podcasts, Google, Advertising, Adobe, Microsoft, Silverlight, ClearChannel, dMarc, DoubleClick, Flash Video, HD Video, Alexander Blu[/tags]