Episode #3 was posted on Thursday.
Our guest this week is Ken Gellman.
In this episode, we discuss (not necessarily in order…):
• AvantLink’s Affiliate Program for RSS
• Audit Bureau of Circulation combines Print and Web in one report
• Online Ad Budgets to Increase 20% over 2005
• Sony to Buy Digital video portal Grouper
• CBS promote fall line-up using Bluetooth-enabled billboards
• CBS to simulcast the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric on the web
• Fox streams shows on local Fox affiliate sites
• Dell dumps the Ditty
• Apple settles with Creative over Patent Infringement
• Big Pharma to increase their online budgets 25% this year
• About.com is ready to take it, with Pharma-related podcasts
• Our closing music is Democracy by Alexander Blu.
Our wine this week was a 2005 Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir.
Technorati Tags: Wine, Creative Labs, Podcasting, Marketing, Apple, Blogging, Bluetooth, DVR, Advertising, Ken Gellman, ABC.com, Litigation, RSS, AOL, iPod, Customer Experience, Online Advertising, Audience Measurement, ABC, Technology, New York Times, Newspapers, Nielsen, Audio, On Digital Media, Video, Online Video, AvantLink, Alexander Blu, YouTube, Video Search, Patents, CBS, CBS.com, Digital Audio, Lawsuits, John Federico, Grouper, Dell, Gadgets, Digital Audio Players, Sony, About.com, Chia-Lin Simmons, Audio Subscriptions, Google AdSense, Digital Video, Podcast, Digital Video Recorder