Yes, it's that time of year again, when my wife has decided that she's had enough of the Gadget Graveyard.
What prompted her reaction?
Well, the sheer volume of stuff in my home office for one, but also my desire for a new MacBook. The MacBook will have a much higher WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) if I unload a few things, so here goes. They're all for sale on eBay, so go check 'em out.
- An Ogo wireless email/IM device, running on the AT&T/Cingular Network
- A Treo 650 (in mint condition) running on the Verizon Wireless Network, with extras
- An Apple Powerbook 12" with 1 GHZ G4, 1.25 GB of RAM, Bluetooth, SuperDrive, Tiger, AirportExtreme with extras
- A 2nd generation Apple iPod (Mac Only) with "TouchWheel", 10GB storage (2500 songs), iTrip, XtremeMac Car Charger and a bunch of other extras
- A Kyocera SE47 Slider phone running on the Verizon Wireless Network with LOTS of extras
- My trusty Linksys BEFSR11 Broadband Router (now displaced by a wireless router/base station)
- A really cool WiFi Range Extender Antenna for Linksys and Cisco base stations. I use one of these to connect my neighbors to my DSL connection from across the street. (It's cool - I have SpeakEasy service and they allow WiFi sharing.) I just bought one too many antennas...
- A RIM Blackberry 850 (the pager-sized unit)
- A brand new Marware CEO Classic Leather case for the 5G iPod with video (still in the box)